As you're probably aware, our main sponsor is Moose Tracks ice cream. But here's what you're probably not aware of concerning Moose Tracks:
- The product is vanilla ice cream filled with delicious, chewy chocolate fudge and mini peanut butter cups.
- The ice cream that you've heard of that is most similar in style to Moose Tracks: Ben and Jerry's.
- Average cost of Ben and Jerry's ice cream based on A.C. Nielsen data: $3.16 per pint (16 oz.).
- Average cost of Moose Tracks ice cream based on A.C. Nielsen data: $3.77 per "half gallon" (60 oz. average).
- Cost per ounce of Ben and Jerry's: $0.198
- Cost per ounce of Moose Tracks: $0.063
Conclusion: The great taste of Moose Tracks costs less than a third of Ben and Jerry's.
I'm inviting you to buy some Moose Tracks this holiday season and try it for yourself. Not only will your taste buds thank you, but your budget will too. ;-)
And if your significant other is not convinced you need it, here are some handy excuses that may work on him/her:
- "I read this blog sponsored by Moose Tracks and I don't think the guy who writes it is going to shut up about it until I try it!"
- "Look at all the money we're saving! Let's get TWO half gallons!!"
- "I bet I can eat a half gallon faster than you can."
- (If you're a woman) "I'll let you watch all the bowl games as long as I'm stocked up on Moose Tracks."
- (If you're a man) "I'll only watch 16 bowl games (versus my regular 25) if you get some Moose Tracks ice cream for me."