This giveaway is now closed. See my comment below for the winner.
Well, since the first winner of my Quicken giveaway hasn't yet responded (there's a week's grace given, but it's been a month), I'm going to give that copy away in this post!
Here's how you can have a chance to win this giveaway:
1. Leave a comment below -- any comment.
2. Sometime on Monday, I'll stop by the post, stop the submissions, and name the winner.
3. It will be that person's responsibility to check back to see if they are a winner and then email me their contact information.
4. I'll send the winner a link to download a free copy of Quicken Premier 2008.
A few rules for these giveaways:
1. You can not win more than one prize.
2. I will be the complete and final judge.
3. Legal disclaimer: I can not guarantee safe delivery of the items. I'll send the prizes via email and since they come from Quicken, they should be fine, but since I can't control the links I won't be held accountable if there's a mess up.
4. If you win something and do not contact me within a week of winning, I reserve the right to give your prize away to another winner. Note again: I won't track down the winners -- it's your responsibility to come back and see if you won.
5. Local laws, rules, and regulations apply.
Good luck! Post a comment below for your chance to win!