Here are some recent interesting posts from the MoneyBlogNetwork and beyond as well as a list of the carnivals Free Money Finance was in this week and my posts that were included:
- Wise Bread offers seven tips for streamlining your shopping list.
- Lazy Man and Money is buying more private stock.
- Money Smart Life discusses tax prep software.
- The Digerati Life found a person whose life was ruined by the stock market.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary discusses active versus passive funds.
- Generation X Finance reviews the Royce Micro-Cap Fund.
- Money Crashers hates credit card companies.
- Consumerist hates Sears.
- Father Sez has made some costly mistakes.
- Bible Money Matters says Christians need to be concerned about money.
- Early Retirement Extreme asks how retiring on $1 million will be.
- Money Hacks lists the rules of 72, 114, and 144.
- Beyond Paycheck to Paycheck says the stock market is up.
- The Wisdom Journal advises not to be yourself in an interview.
- Fallible has a new investment advisor.
- The World of Wealth discusses rental property.
- New Financial Plan sees a buying opportunity.
Carnival Hosts: As a reminder, I post all carnivals I'm in for a given week as long as the host either emails me a link to the carnival or sends me a trackback.