For weekday updates of what I find to be some of the most interesting personal finance articles on the web, follow me on Twitter. For now, here are some pieces I found especially worthwhile and some of the carnivals Free Money Finance was in this week and my posts that were included:
- Lazy Man and Money saved money in Dallas.
- FrugalDad compares corporate security to freelance freedom.
- BripBlap tells how to manage money.
- My Dollar Plan discusses HSAs.
- Money Smart Life has some year-end tax tips.
- The Digerati Life suggests a debt diet.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary argues against frugality.
- FiLife has an identity theft horror story.
- Bargain Babe has a coupon stacking video.
- Smart Spending discusses asking someone about their salary.
- Consumerist tells how to get the most from all-you-can-eat buffets.
- Carnival of Personal Finance - Intelligence Still Linked to Income, Not Wealth
- Carnival of Money Stories and Money Hacks Carnival - How to Buy a New Furnace and Air Conditioner
- Festival of Frugality - Car Care Maintenance Myths
P.S. Carnival Hosts -- If my post is in your carnival in a given week, please send me the URL to the carnival and I will include it in my weekly roundup.