Here are some pieces I found especially worthwhile and some of the carnivals Free Money Finance was in this week:
- Money Wise Pastor details America's youngest female billionaire.
- Yakezie asks if the internet is a true meritocracy.
- Financial Samurai lists recommended net worth allocation by age and work experience.
- Wise Bread lists 10 ways to save $100 this week.
- The Simple Dollar gives an example of dividend investing.
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Wealth this week and last week.
- Money Mail Carnival
P.S. Carnival Hosts -- If my post is in your carnival in a given week, please send me the URL to the carnival and I will include it in my weekly roundup.