Business Insider posts on nine successful people. They list the smartest things they're ever done with their money.
- Build an emergency fund.
- Pay yourself first.
- Invest in real estate.
- Bought a computer (which led to a career).
- Invested in ideas.
- Made my money work for me.
- Started a business.
- Lived below my means.
- Invested in myself.
It's a pretty good list. Hard to argue with any of these.
But for most people, there's a different list of the best money moves you can make.
I've had several good moves. Most notably:
- I worked on growing my career.
- I controlled my spending.
- I invested in index funds and then real estate.
Those three things alone helped me reach financial independence.
How about you? What are the smartest money moves you've ever made?