Here are my miscellaneous money links today:
- The Secret of Superior Stocks - The search for 20% annualized returns starts now.
- The best and worst states for taxes
- Don't get ripped off by a rebate 'deal'
- Foreclosures: Bargain hunters beware! - You might think that a slowing real estate market would make foreclosure investing a snap. Don't bet on it.
- Head into Battle with Backup - If some of the paperwork you need to file your tax return has disappeared, here's how to replace the missing documents and reap big savings.
- Automatic berth for IRAs - Researchers say payroll deductions could boost retirement savings for those with no other option.
Free Money Finance recommends Emigrant Direct.