Free Ebook.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

« Identity Theft Statistics, Part 3, What Type of Identity Theft is the Most Difficult to Detect? | Main | Identity Theft Statistics, Part 4, Is Identity Theft on the Internet Growing? »

May 31, 2006


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

I'm surprised that the article didn't mention using a dependent care account through one's employer. Much like a flex spending account for medical expenses, you can legally set aside up to $5,000 of pre-tax money for child care expenses if both parents work. Some employers set the amount lower, but it is an easy way to trim 15-35% of the cost (up to 5k), depending on one's tax bracket.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Start a Blog


  • Any information shared on Free Money Finance does not constitute financial advice. The Website is intended to provide general information only and does not attempt to give you advice that relates to your specific circumstances. You are advised to discuss your specific requirements with an independent financial adviser. Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs or otherwise. All posts are © 2005-2012, Free Money Finance.