Free Ebook.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

« How to Invest If You Don't Have Much Money | Main | Another Example of Saving by Asking for a Discount »

June 08, 2008


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

When I come to MoneyBlogNetwork I expect to read financial information and finding religious evangelism is disconcertaining

When I come to MoneyBlogNetwork I expect to read financial information and finding religious evangelism is disconcertaining

@ AJ: Ummm, he clearly states at the beginning why he posts a Biblically-oriented post on Sundays. If that bugs you, stop reading the post or don't visit on a Sunday.

Or better yet, do go back read all the Sunday posts, and perhaps your life will be changed...

Wow the condition of the world must be much worse than I thought when folks are urged to embrace omnipotent being fantasies for guidance in their financial activities.

I think it was a great post. If you don't want to read it, don't read it. Putting God first works, try it out.

Non-Belivers make me sad. Those that make fun or disrespect Belivers have my utmost sympathy.

I agree with Stan- putting God first works. I have seen it too many times in my own life. God has come through and provided us with what we needed and more when we first honored him. He proved it again today. My husband just left for an international mission trip. He had only raised 20% of his funds. We knew he was to go, so I dug and paid the remaining 80% relying on God to provide. I was very tempted to not put our tithe in this morning because the line briefly popped in my head "hey, I've already had to sacrifice and give more than twice our normal tithe for this trip." But, I remembered how faithful God has been in the past. I made the decision to write the check. At church, I was given almost the complete amount of what we had to pay for the remaining of his trip. I don't care what the skeptics say, God provided it for us. He is continually teaching us dependence upon Him.

AJ, maybe you ought to revise your expectations when it comes to this blog. Freedom of Religion does not guarantee you that you will never encounter it.

The Bible is full of great financial advice, but some folks are eager to simply disregard anything faith-based.

I find it disconcerting that so many will take the time to seek out a post they don't agree with, read it, then take the time to post about how ridiculous/sad/pathetic anyone is who believes that mess. The internet is not tailored solely to you, so move on if you don't like what you see.

I do like it, that's why I come here. If you don't like it, feel free to read and believe what you want, but don't disparage everyone else.

Funny that often it's those who claim to be so "open minded" who are quickest to criticize Christian believers for their "foolishness".

Thanks for another great Sunday article... I wouldn't have it any other way.

What a wonderful surprise to find the title of this post in my RSS feed today! I am fairly new to this blog and subscribed with great interest as I am a finance student at my local state university. I am also a Christian. Now I can look forward to exceptional finance commentary throughout the week, along with this series on Sundays. This is awesome! Have a blessed Sunday and thank you. :)

Great post...I agree with you in the importance of putting God first. One of my articles discusses the importance of giving. It's great to read another post from a believer! Keep doing what you do!

Very nice article. Thanks for the uplifting words.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Start a Blog


  • Any information shared on Free Money Finance does not constitute financial advice. The Website is intended to provide general information only and does not attempt to give you advice that relates to your specific circumstances. You are advised to discuss your specific requirements with an independent financial adviser. Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs or otherwise. All posts are © 2005-2012, Free Money Finance.